- The adoptive child and their families. Nazir Hamad. Company of Freud. 2002
- The Family and Individual Development. D.W. Winnicott. Martins Fontes. 2001
- Adoption: Origin Secret and Revelation. Luiz Schettini Filho. Ed. Bagasse. 1999.
- Adoption and Donation. Halia Pauliv de Souza. Ed Juruá. 1999
- Late Adoption: From the dreamed family to the possible family. Marlizete Maldonato Vargas, Psychologist's House
- Adoption - Bonds and Ruptures: from shelter to adoptive family. Cynthia Peiter. Zagodoni. Publishing company. 2011
- Adopt with Caring: a manual on essential aspects of adoption. Lidia Weber. Juruá Editora. 2011
- The Network Dynamics and Social Work. Lia Sanicola. You will see Editora. 2008.
- Autobiography of a Scarecrow. Boris Cyrulnik. Ed. Martins Fontes. 2009.
- Understanding the Adoptive Son. Luiz Schettini Filho, Ed. Bagaço. 2006.
- Understanding Adoptive Parents. Luis Schettini Filho, Ed. Bagaço
- Children's destinations: adoption, families, social work. Françoise Dolto. Martins Fontes. 2006
- Adoption dialogues. Maria Ducatti, Ed Casa do Psicólogo. 2004
- Abandoned Mothers: the delivery of a child for adoption. Maria Antonieta Pisano Motta. Cortez Editora. 2005
- Myths and secrets about the origin of the child in the adoptive family. Cynthia Ladvocat, Land of Men. 2002
- Murmury of the Ghosts. Boris Cyrulnik. Ed. Martins Fontes. 2005
- Telling, be a mother, be a parent & other essays on parenting. Celso Gutfreind. Ed. Difel. 2010
- The New Challenges of Adoption: Psychic, family and social interactions. Ivonita Trindade-Salavert Company of Freud.2010
- The Ugly Ducklings. Boris Cyrulnik. Ed. Martins Fontes. 2004
- Parents and children by Adoption in Brazil. Lidia Natalia D. Weber. Juruá Editora Ltda.
- Deprivation and Delinquency. D.W. Winnicott. Martins Fontes. 2002
- Resilience: discovering your own strengths. Aldo Melillo and Elbio Néstor Suárez Ojeda. Ed. Artmed. 2005.
- White and Black Portrait: Practical Manual for single parents. Angelo Pereira, Summus Editora. 2002
- Knowing how to care. Leonardo Boff. Ed. Vozes. 2008
- Waiting Time: How the Children live, the couple and social workers waiting for adoption. Antonio D'Andrea. Institute of Family Therapy of São Paulo. 2012
- Twenty things that ADOPTED CHILDREN would like their adoptive parents to know. Sherrie Eldridge. Ed Globo. 2004.
Through Reece’s Rainbow Foundation it is possible to make donations for children with special needs to be adopted. If you are not able to adopt, you can participate by donating any amount and allowing families to adopt the children, most of whom are abandoned simply because they are special.
BOGUS, Warner Home Vídeo – 1996 – Dir: Norman Jewison – With: Whoopi Goldberg and Gerard Depardieu - Synopses: Recently orphaned, a young boy is taken in by his godmother who is shocked to realize that she can see the boy's imaginary friend: a flamboyant, French magician named Bogus.
A Father for Brittany - 1998 - Dr. Alan Metzger - With Andrew McCarthy, Teri Polo. Synopses: Keith and Kim Lussier are a childless couple who are given custody of a 3-month-old foster child, Brittany. However, tragedy strikes when Kim dies of cancer in the middle of the adoption process, leaving Keith to fight for Brittany's custody alone. Adoption inter-racial. Drama.
Secrets and Lies - 1996 Dir: Mieke Leigh – With: Brenda Blethyn, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Timothy Spall - Synopses: A successful black woman discovers that her birth mother is a underprivileged white woman, but the woman denies it. As emotions run high, everyone's secrets are exposed. Drama.
Second Best Warner Home Vídeo/1994 – Dir: Chris Menges – With: William Hurt, John Hurt e Chris Cleary Miles - Synopses: Graham, a lonely Welsh postal worker, adopts James, a troubled ten-year-old boy. Graham always wanted a son, but James loves his biological father too much to give Graham a chance. Will the two be able to accept each other as family? Drama.
Baby Brokers K-Tel Vídeo/Vision - 1994 - Dir: Mimi Teder - With: Cybill Shepher e Niva Semaszko - Synopses: Debbie is an LA doctor keen on adopting a baby. She is ripped off by a couple who at first appear willing to sell their child to her.
The Story of Me (Brazilian film) 2009 - Dir: Luis Vilaça, with Marco Antonio, Teuda Bara, Ju Colombo. Synopses: a movie based on the life of Roberto Carlos Ramos, is a story about how affection can change reality. The youngest of 10 brothers, Roberto showed a special talent to tell stories, by changing through narrative his own experiences about frustration into beautiful and touching fables. Drama.
Meet the Robinsons 2007 - Walt Disney Production - Voices of: Angela Bassett, Tom Kenny, Paul Butcher, Zach Tyler, Jessie Flower. Synopsis: Boy genius Lewis gives up hope of retrieving his latest invention, which was stolen by Bowler Hat Guy, then a young time-traveler named Wilbur Robinson arrives on the scene to whisk Lewis away in his time machine. The boys spend a day in the future with Wilbur's eccentric family and uncover an amazing secret at the same time.. Cartoon.
Martian Child - 2008 With: John Cusack , Amanda Peet , Joan Cusack , Oliver Platt , Sophie Okonedo Synopsis: Wanting to experience fatherhood, a man (John Cusack) adopts a youngster (Bobby Coleman) who has an unusual crisis of identity, believing he is from Mars, and trouble arises when the man, who devotes himself to his strange son, begins to believe that the boy is indeed an alien.
The Blind Side 2009 - With Sandra Bullock. Synopsis: The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family. Drama.
Despicable me 2010 - Voices from: Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews, Will Arnett, Kristen Wiig, Miranda Cosgrove. Synopsis: When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better. Cartoon.
AI Artificial Intelligence 2001 - With Haley Joel Osment, Jude Law, Frances O'Connor. Synopsis: A robotic boy, the first programmed to love, David (Haley Joel Osment) is adopted as a test case by a Cybertronics employee (Sam Robards) and his wife (Frances O'Connor). Though he gradually becomes their child, a series of unexpected circumstances make this life impossible for David. Without final acceptance by humans or machines, David embarks on a journey to discover where he truly belongs, uncovering a world in which the line between robot and machine is both vast and profoundly thin.